OpayQ Pty Ltd ABN 75 606 024 266 – TERMS and CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions held within encompass the intent to provide a quality product and service at all times.
- OpayQ PTY LTD was created to aid Doctors in South Australia with keeping an electronic record of their Timesheet, and to use this information to check their Payslip. The system has been verified as a correct version of the current Enterprise Bargaining Agreement.
- Information given to OpayQ through completion of the Timesheet is used at all times, and once a Timesheet has been “submitted”, this constitutes the final information that OpayQ uses to calculate the correct Pay. OpayQ takes no responsibility for information added, removed or altered from the Timesheet after it has been completed within the OpayQ iOS or Web App. Information altered on the Timesheet will likely render calculations incorrect, and no responsibility is taken by OpayQ when this occurs. It is advised that you obtain approval for your Non Rostered Overtime and Recalls in principle prior to completing your Timesheet in OpayQ as this will decrease the chance of data being changed.
- In order to use the OpayQ website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email. Any information collected by OpayQ is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
- OpayQ has committed itself to keeping your information safe. OpayQ utilises SSL pathways to encrypt your data. Once this data has left OpayQ and is within your own possession, OpayQ cannot be held responsible for information loss, damage or use elsewhere.
- You agree not to use OpayQ if you are developing a similar App, or idea, and to refrain from using examples of OpayQ in business briefs, App development proposals, or in any other commercial use. OpayQ is for personal use only.
- You agree to make payment of any fee to OpayQ upon agreement, and as stipulated in our communications with you. You will always be notified at least 2 weeks prior to any change in fees. All fees are final and no refund is available. Fees are charged in bands depending on the discrepancy. As discrepancies often require interpretation OpayQ is conservative in the banding of your discrepancy and so it is possible that your discrepancy will be above the band that we initially indicated. When this occurs you will pay whatever (lower) fee OpayQ initially indicated. If your discrepancy falls in to a lower band you will be refunded the difference.
- OpayQ uses a fully automated payment gateway for its online credit card transactions. Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by OpayQ or any outside party. All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate. All transaction data is encrypted for storage within the payment gateway’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- If OpayQ detects a discrepancy in your pay you will be offered the opportunity for OpayQ to negotiate the payment of this discrepancy. If you request OpayQ negotiate the payment and it is your first time you will be asked for your credit card details. For subsequent times when you request OpayQ to negotiate your discrepancy payment OpayQ will at your request process your fee using your credit card details securely stored in the payment gateway.
- Once you have requested that OpayQ negotiate payment of the discrepancy and payment has been requested via the payment gateway there is no refund except where the final discrepancy payment is in a lower band than initially indicated. In this case the fee difference will be refunded.
- The code, design, algorithm, workflow and function of OpayQ are the property of OpayQ PTY LTD and are protected under Copyright Infringement Laws, National Laws and Intellectual Property Laws of South Australia.
What happens if the Terms and Conditions are Breached
By us: We will provide you with a full record of what has occurred, and escalate your query to the dispute resolution pathway which will enable you to recover any money paid or owing to OpayQ for work not provided, or for incorrect work. Any criminal breach will be escalated to the relevant authority, governed by state or national laws.
By you: Failure to adhere with the above Terms and Conditions may invoke one of the following actions:
- Warning and discussion directly with you.
- Removal from the OpayQ program.
- Recovery of money through debt collection agencies.
- Submission to the relevant authority as governed by state or national laws.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
OpayQ Pty Ltd ABN: 75 606 024 266
Post: PO Box 893, Kent Town, SA 5067, Australia
Last update: 22nd August 2016